A smile can change your life. We understand this at Buckhead Cosmetic and Family Dentistry and that is why we focus on being the best in Atlanta cosmetic dentistry. We feel that cosmetic dentistry is where you can impact your health, and self-esteem, and improve your confidence by becoming the best version of yourself.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Our practice prides itself on the ability to provide the highest level of quality and service in Atlanta cosmetic dentistry. Not only are we the choice celebrity dentist in Atlanta, GA, with our private services and spa-quality atmosphere, but we work on every detail of your smile to ensure no matter who you are, you leave with a whole new sense of pride and self-esteem. Our goal is to make sure that you love your new smile so much, you never stop showing it off.
Atlanta Cosmetic dentist is an experience that requires superior technical skills, a supportive team, and an environment where patients can feel comfortable. We understand that dentistry makes a difference and here are some areas in that we shine:
- The comfortable and relaxing, tranquil spa environment
- A team that understands 5-star service
- A clinical team that are experts in each area of cosmetic dentistry
- The high-quality pre- and post-care of cosmetic procedures
- Multi-disciplinary dental specialist to solve all your dental needs
What is Possible With Cosmetic Dentistry in Atlanta?
Cosmetic dentistry in Atlanta is how we examine your smile and make sure that it is optimal. We typically start the process by understanding what the goals of our patients are and then create a gorgeous smile design. Some patients require very minimal work to achieve the outcome they want and others require a lot more work, such as teeth in a day or a full mouth restoration.
These are some of the tools at our disposal to achieve the ultimate outcome:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening services provided by a cosmetic dentist after your teeth have been cleaned, can help undo the appearance of damage caused by the food and drinks consumed over a period of years, certain medications, and habits like smoking. Professional whitening services can give you a more youthful, confident smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Atlant Porcelain veneers are designed to hide imperfections like chipped or broken teeth, stained teeth, or large spaces between the teeth. Made of a strong, durable material, porcelain veneers are bonded to your teeth, and look and feel natural.
- Dental Implants – If you have one or more missing teeth, getting Atlanta dental implants can help give you the confidence to show off your smile again. Implants, which are replacement teeth that are actually supported by a titanium screw in your jaw, are designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays – Traditional dental fillings are also referred to as “indirect fillings”. When you have a tooth that cannot support a filling, or a tooth with just mild to moderate tooth decay, a composite resin inlay or onlay can be attached to your tooth making it stronger and restoring its shape.
- Composite Bonding – Instead of using traditional fillings which can be unsightly, composite bonding can help repair chipped, decayed, or discolored teeth with a natural, tooth-colored material.
- Laser Gum Lift/Removing a Gummy Smile – With our office periodontists and the latest tools available, we can manipulate the gum tissue around the teeth to make them appear nicer so you no longer have a gummy smile. This could involve removing additional gum tissue, re-contouring the tissue, or adding gum tissue to areas with recession or defects.
- Dental Crowns/Bridges – With the advancement of new materials we can replace old crowns and bridges with materials that are more natural fitting, esthetically pleasing, and allow you to feel more comfortable with the overall function.
Benefits of Choosing the Best Cosmetic Dentist in Atlanta
Traditional dental procedures can help restore your oral health, which has been linked to your overall health, confidence, and self-esteem. While cosmetic dental procedures cannot make the same claim, they can help give you or restore, confidence in the way you look.
People who have discolored, broken, chipped, or missing teeth are often hesitant to smile with their mouths open because they are embarrassed about the condition of their teeth. This self-consciousness can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Cosmetic dentistry can help turn that around by giving you a reason to smile.
Some cosmetic procedures, like dental implants and porcelain veneers, can serve a functional purpose too, making biting, chewing, and sometimes even talking easier.
Don’t underestimate the power of the improved self-confidence that can come from cosmetic dental procedures – they can impact many areas of your life in meaningful and long-lasting ways.
Choose The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Atlanta: Buckhead Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Cosmetic dental procedures can help give you the smile you want. We have helped many Atlanta-area residents achieve brighter, healthier smiles. To learn more about cosmetic dentistry, call Buckhead Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Atlanta today at 404-400-0400, or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fortunately, there are many ways in which we work to make Atlanta cosmetic dentistry services. We work with several dental insurance providers, and you can ask us about our Gold Dental Benefit Plan when you come to the office.
The specialists and teams working hard to provide you with Atlanta cosmetic dentistry solutions act with great care to avoid any damage. Placing veneers, performing in-office whitening, and more cosmetic procedures are all safer with a qualified team than those at-home solutions.
Generally speaking, if your teeth have suffered direct damage that causes fractures, chipping, or other types of structural and cosmetic damage, we can help you restore the beauty of your smile as a leading cosmetic dentist in Atlanta.
General dentistry deals mostly with dental hygiene and overall dental health situations. Cosmetic dentistry refers to a series of treatments that aim at smile enhancement. These treatments work best when complemented by good overall and oral health in patients.
Here at Buckhead Dentistry, you’ll find veneers, professional teeth whitening treatments, and contouring procedures to enhance your smile.
Location is a big part of the decision. We aim to be the best providers of cosmetic dentistry Atlanta residents can find. Here, you will find highly-skilled specialists and a patient-centered approach that allow us to offer the best diagnosis, solutions, and treatment options to our patients.
To become the best Atlanta cosmetic dentistry provider out here we have to use the very best technology such as high-quality 3D CT imaging with ultra-low dosage radiation, intraoral scanners, sterilization rooms for all our instruments, and lesion assessment systems, and more.
We cannot say with certainty that you will pay a fixed amount for your Atlanta cosmetic dentistry treatment without performing an initial assessment. As a responsible cosmetic dentist in Atlanta, we can provide you with estimates, such as $400 to $2,500 for veneers, but we will also invite you to the office to determine how your specific circumstances will make the price vary.