Meet Dr. Nia
Dr. Bahar Nia, a second-generation cosmetic dentist, has grown up in her father’s dental practice watching over his shoulder for years and not new to the field of dentistry. Her Academic advanced dental career has taken her to several great American cities such as Philadelphia, Houston and finally the beautiful City of Atlanta that she has called home since 2008. A graduate of the prestigious Ivy League School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania decided to further her dental education by attending a post-doctoral residency program in Houston that gave her the opportunity of collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center to become more well-rounded in the diagnosis of oral and head and neck oncology that many times goes undetected. Her philosophy of patient care is a wholesome approach in diagnosis and treatment providing esthetically beautiful smile makeovers while combining the beauty and health and not sparing any details left unnoticed. Throughout her dental career, she has been recognized in honor societies and has been awarded for her clinical and non-clinical excellence for her skills and leadership in dentistry.
She has received the prestigious Atlanta Top Doctor and Top Dentist recognition for several consecutive years. Dr. Nia has been interviewed by several media channels such as NBC 11 alive and Atlanta & Company about new trends in cosmetic dentistry and dental technologies. She has been featured in many publications and has received several recognitions from them. Modern Luxury Magazine, The Atlantan, The Atlanta Magazine, Best Self Magazine, and Atlanta Parent Magazine are among many publications that she has been written about.
She truly believes in the core meaning of giving back and has done so by contributing to several community programs and charitable foundations and societies that she is actively a part of and gives back continuously. She is married to her husband another fellow dentist and classmate from college and they have two little girls Lily and Leah.
Professional Accolade & Membershipse
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD)
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- America Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- America Association of Women Dentist (AAWD)
- European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry (ESCD)
- American Academy of Esthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Northern District Georgia Dental Association (NDDS)
- University of Pennsylvania Dental Medicine Alumni (Atlanta Chapter)
Awards and recognitions
- Atlanta Top Doctors 2012
- Atlanta Top Doctors 2013
- Atlanta Top Dentists 2018
- Jezebel Best of Atlanta, 2019
- Modern Luxury Award Winner of the Lux List, 2019
- Atlanta Parent Magazine Mom’s Approved Dentist, 2018
- Atlantan Magazine Most Premier Cosmetic & Family dentist, 2018