Meet Dr. Nia
Dr. Bahareh Nia, a second generation cosmetic dentist, has grown up in her father’s dental practice watching over his shoulder for years and is not new to the field of dentistry. Her Academic advanced dental career has taken her to several great American cities such as Philadelphia, Houston and finally the beautiful City of Atlanta that she has called home since 2008.
A graduate of the prestigious Ivy League School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, she decided to further her dental education by attending a post-doctoral residency program in Houston. This gave her the opportunity of collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer center to become more well-rounded in the diagnosis of oral and head and neck oncology that many times goes undetected.
Her philosophy of patient care is a wholesome approach in diagnosis and treatment, providing esthetically beautiful smile makeovers while combining beauty and health and not sparing any details left unnoticed.
Throughout her dental career, she has been recognized in honor societies and has been awarded for her clinical and non-clinical excellence for her skills and leadership in dentistry. She has received the prestigious Atlanta Top Doctor recognition for two consecutive years.
She truly believes in the core meaning of giving back and has done so continuously by actively contributing to several community programs, charitable foundations, and societies. She is married to her husband, another fellow dentist and classmate from college, and they have two little girls Lily and Leah.
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Member of American Academy of Esthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Member of America Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Member of American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Member of Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD)
- Member of European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry (ESCD)
- Member of Georgia Dental Association (GDA)
- Member of Northern District Georgia Dental Association (NDDS)
- Member of America Association of Women Dentist (AAWD)
- Member of University of Pennsylvania Dental Medicine Alumni
Awards and recognitions
- Atlanta Top Dentists 2018
- Atlanta Top Doctors 2013
- Atlanta Top Doctors 2012
- The William Goldman Foundation Scholarship of Excellence in Dentistry
- New Era Dental Society & Colgate Scholarship Award of Achievement and Community involvement